Chris, Emma, Liz and Kayleigh from the editorial base team and Milo Puhan and Brian Rowe from the editorial board will be attending to Cochrane Colloquium in Vienna 4 to 7 October 2015.
We can be found at the ‘Meet the Groups’ session on Sunday 4 October at Lunchtime 12.30-14.00. We’re sharing a table with the other respiratory groups (Acute Respiratory infections and ENT) and discussing the possibility of sharing working practices and other things such as dissemination. Would be great to see you there.
We have a number of posters and presentations too :
- Building a database of respiratory guidelines: why, how, and what for? Liz Stovold, Emma Welsh. Rapid oral session 5: Online databases for evidence dissemination. Sunday 4 October 2015 - 11:00 to 12:30
- Practical approaches to conducting an evidence-informed research priority setting exercise. Mona Nasser, Soumyadeep Bhaumik, Allison Tong, Emma Welsh, Anneliese Synnot, Sally Crowe, Richard Morley, Jordi Pardo Pardo. Workshop Monday 5 October 2015 - 16:00 to 17:30. Galerie 7-8.
- Treatment benefit cannot be excluded on the basis of mean difference alone. Chris Cates. Poster, Monday 5 October 2015, 10.30-16.00
- Harmonising Cochrane content: the CRS, the Cochrane Linked Data project and HarmoniSR, Anna Noel-Storr, Ruth Foxlee, Gordon Dooley, Elizabeth Stovold. Tuesday 6 October 2015 - 11:00 to 12:30, Galerie 17-18
- The journey from prioritised reviews to publication (or not!). Poster session 2. Date: Wednesday 7 October 2015 - 10:30 to 16:00. Emma and all
- A model for streamlining Cochrane Review production: year one of an NIHR programme grant. Poster session 2, Wednesday 7 October 2015 - 10:30 to 16:00. Kayleigh and all
- A new approach to ‘empty’ reviews. Rapid oral session 19: Editorial issues, Wednesday 7 October 2015 - 11:00 to 12:30. Kayleigh and Emma
- Harmonising content in the Cochrane Register of Studies: the HarmoniSR project. Elizabeth Stovold, Anna Noel-Storr, on behalf of the HarmoniSR group